Orange peel isn't only rich in vitamin C, but in fact, it's also full of antioxidants. They together help to tighten and tone up the skin and supply it a healthy glow. It has more different advantages to offer to your skin. As an example, the citric acid in the orange peel can exfoliate and help brighten up your skin.
Using orange peel powder to form face masks is one of the most effective ways to ensure glowing, younger looking skin. Learn here how you'll make them.
1.Orange Peel And Oatmeal Mask Face Pack:
- Mix two teaspoons of orange peel powder, one teaspoon of oatmeal, and one teaspoon of baking soda thoroughly.
- Put some water in the mixture and stir well. Adjust the quantity of water until you get a thick paste.
- While massaging, apply a thick coat of the paste on your face using your fingers in a circular motion.
- Allow the pack to sit down for about twenty minutes then rinse it off with cold water.
Apply the pack 2-3 times per week to keep the acne at bay.
2.Orange Peel And Multani Mitti Face Pack:
- Mix one tablespoon of orange peel powder, one tablespoon of Multani mitti, and two teaspoons of milk to form a fine paste.
- Apply this on your face and allow it to sit down for half-hour, then wash it off with cold water.
Apply this pack each alternate day to help you remove the tan.
3.Orange Peel and yogurt Face Pack:
- Mix one tablespoon of orange peel powder with two tablespoons of yogurt to form a pack of desired consistency.
- Apply this magical mixture on the face and let it sit there for about twenty minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
This pack helps rejuvenate your skin and will make your skin look bright, fresh, and toned up tightened.
So, I hope this post will be useful to you. If you liked this article, then click the like button and comment your thoughts about this post in the comment section. Also if you are interested in reading more posts like this then follow Beauty Corner to get more articles like this.