Air India Recruitment 2019: The Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible for recruitment on fixed term contract basis for the post of Assistant Supervisor. AIESL is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organisation, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. All the candidates can apply online on the official website of Air India, the link for which is airindia.in . The last date to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019 is September 28.
Air India Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Total posts: 170
Name of the post:
(NOTE: (SC-NR) Candidates will be shortlisted for future requirement. Panel available for current vacancies (08).Reservation will be applicable for physically challenged persons (With minimum 40% disability in the category of OH, VH&HH (both partial))as per Govt directives and considering their suitability for the post).
Graduate from Govt. recognised university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 6 month's duration) from recognised institute.
OR BCA/BSc IT/ Graduate in IT.
Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
Minimum 1 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications/ relevant field in any organisation of repute.
- One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/RAMCO/TRAX etc.)
- NOTE: Candidates with post-graduation Degree/ Diploma (not less than 01 year duration) in HR/ Finance/MMD /Library Science/ Stenography will be given weightage marks upto 5 per cent OR
- Candidates' having minimum 24 months of working experience in any Scheduled Airlines on Aviation related software (e.g. AMOS/RAMCO/TRAX etc.) or in SAP will be given weightage marks upto 5 per cent. Experience must be certified by the Aviation organization with proof of salary.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website, www.airindia.in
- On the homepage, click on 'Online link to apply for the Post of Assistant Supervisor in Air India Engineering Services Ltd.'
- Click on 'New Application'
- Enter all the required details in the application form
- Pay the application fees
- Click on submit
Direct link: http://aiesl.assistantsupervisor.parakh.online/LoginAndRegistration
Application fee to be paid:
All the candidates need to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs 1,000 (Rupees One Thousand Only) for GEN, EWS and OBC candidates and Rs 500 (Rupees five Hundred only) for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates towards processing fees.
Physically Handicapped candidates (With minimum 40 per cent disability) are exempted from the payment of the processing fee. The fee will be accepted only on-line and no other means of payment will be accepted.
Air India Recruitment 2019: Pay scale
Assistant Supervisor: Rs 19, 570 (PM) (Emoluments as per approved salary structure of AIESL)
Duration of Contract: Fixed term contract would be initially for a period of 5 (Five) years
Air India Recruitment 2019: Selection procedure
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Skill Test.
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply
September 28, 2019
Downloading admit card
Tentatively between October 5 to October 19
Date of examination
Direct link (official notification): http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/823_1_Advt-Notification-06092019.pdf
Read: Bihar Government is hiring! Apply for 105 Food Safety Officer, Junior Analyst in Bihar health department
Read: Job seekers beware! Air India warns about fake recruitment advertisement