The crazy pace of modern life has made us all more insensitive. And there is a logical explanation for this: if you are moved by everything and by everyone, you will get tired more quickly. But no matter how inevitable this process is, we must all keep humanity in ourselves and never be ashamed of our feelings and emotions.
We found 7 photos on the Internet that can melt even an icy heart.
- One of the Facebook user shared this photo and said, "21 years ago, my mother gave me life escaping a civil war. I spent my first 7 years in a refugee camp. My parents sacrificed everything for the sake of their children. Now I am the first person in my family to graduate from college ".
2. One of the Twitter user shared this photo and said, "I invited my grandfather to lunch. My dad just called him and he told him he's been awake and bathed since 7 am, ready for our appointment. "
3. One of the Facebook user shared this photo and said, "Last Mother's Day with my mom".
4. One of the Instagram user shared this photo and said, "I proposed to my girlfriend, after 5 years together. I can not say with certainty who had a more emotional reaction: she or the dog ".
5. One of the Twitter user shared this photo and said, "My brother was injured during the Special Olympics and could not continue participating. The boy who won the medal decided to give it to my brother as a sign of friendship and support ".
6. One of the Facebook user shared this photo and said, "It has been six months since my life changed drastically. I am happy and I no longer suffer: we only have one life to enjoy it and not be afraid of being different from others ".
7. One of the Instagram user shared this photo and said, "After 4 and a half years of efforts, and with the help of modern medicine, my wife finally celebrates Mother's Day in a new role. I present my son Arthur ".