One of the most versatile actresses of Bollywood, Taapsee Pannu is known for her stellar performances in films like Ghazi Attack, Pink, and Naam Shabaana. The 31-year-old Jat Sikhni was born and brought up in New Delhi and has acted in both Kollywood as well as Bollywood films. The diva achieved a lot of appreciation for her performance in the film ‘Pink’, a courtroom drama which inspired thousands of women.
Now let’s have a look at some of the interesting facts about Taapsee -
1. Taapsee is nicknamed as ‘Maggie’ (likely because of her curly hairs).
2. The actress regards herself as a careless brat in childhood. Unlike other children, Taapsee loved to go to school and always took part in extra-curricular activities.
3. Taapsee Pannu is a perfect example of ‘Beauty with brains’. She has been a bright student since her childhood. The actress scored 90% in her 12th standard and pursued engineering at GTBIT college. Taapsee also wanted to pursue an MBA and had even passed the entrance exam with a CAT score of 88%.
4. In an interview, Taapsee spoke about how she was eve-teased once when she was in Delhi. The actress used to travel in DTC buses while going to her college and was touched at the wrong place during that time.
5. Apart from being an actor, Taapsee is also an entrepreneur. She runs an event company named as ‘The Wedding Factory’ along with her two partners - her sister, Shagun Pannu, and Farah Parvaresh.