- "Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it. so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success"- Thomas J. Watson
2. "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."- Jim Rohn
3. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing"-Walt Disney
4. "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit- Conrad Hilton"
5. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other throw at him"- David Brinkley
Please share, like and follow.
Thanks for the scroll.