Unwanted body hair is something that nobody wants to deal with! The problem can make you more self-conscious about your appearance.
In medical terms, abnormal or unwanted hair growth is known as hirsutism. It’s a problem that is more common in women than men.
* Sugar and Honey
- Put 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat it for a few seconds until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Remove it from the microwave, optionally add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture to cool down a bit.
- Apply the slightly warm mixture on areas where you have unwanted hair.
- Put a waxing strip over the mixture, press it down and pull it off against the direction of the hair growth.
- Clean the area with cool water, pat your skin dry and apply a light moisturizer.
- Put ¼ cup of water in a saucepan and heat it on the stove.
- When the water is hot, add 2 cups of sugar and ¼ cup of lemon juice.
- Using a spatula, mix the ingredients well.
- Let it heat up until bubbling occurs, then turn the heat to low and let the mixture simmer until it has an amber color.
- Remove the pan from the stove and set it aside so the mixture can cool down.
- Apply a little baby powder on the body where you have unwanted hair.
- On top of the baby powder, apply a thick layer of the paste using a butter knife.
- Place a waxing strip over the paste and allow it to sit for a few minutes.
- Finally, pull off the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Do it as needed but not very frequently.
* Egg Whites
- Whisk the egg whites from 1 egg.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ tablespoon of corn flour to it and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on the hairy part of your body.
- Let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes, then peel or simply scrub it off.
- Wash the area with running water.
- Repeat the process as needed.
* Raw Papaya
- Cut peeled raw papaya into little pieces and grind them into a fine paste.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the paste with ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply this mixture on the areas where you have unwanted hair.
- Massage the skin with this mixture for 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash it off with water.
- Repeat this remedy at least twice a week to remove the unwanted hair.
* Spearmint Tea
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried spearmint to it.
- Cover and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain it and drink the tea.
- Have it twice daily.