A gift, a treat, something to handle your frequent mood swings a bar of chocolate is the answer to everything. What if I tell you that a chocolate face mask can give you flawless skin as well? Because your skin loves chocolates as much as your palate. And that’s what I have discussed here. Let’s dig in.
* Lush Chocolate Face Mask
1 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened, the one used for baking)
A pinch of cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey
- Take a bowl and mix the cocoa powder, honey, and cinnamon.
- Make a paste. If the paste is too thick, add more honey.
- Apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off.
* Dark Chocolate Face Mask
2 bars dark chocolate (use the ones with at least 70% cocoa)
⅔ cup milk
1 teaspoon sea salt
3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Melt the chocolate bar in a bowl.
- Add the salt, sugar, and milk to it and mix well.
- Allow it to cool and then apply to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off.
* Chocolate And Clay Face Mask
¼ cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons clay (Fuller’s earth)
2 tablespoons plain yogurt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
* Chocolate Face Mask With Cocoa Powder And Heavy Cream
1 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Mix the cocoa powder with heavy cream and make a paste.
- Clean your face thoroughly and apply the face mask.
- Leave it on for 15-30 minutes and then wash it off.
* Toning Chocolate Face Mask
Melted chocolate (50 gm)
1 cup strawberry
1 cup watermelon
- Blend the fruits and add chocolate to it.
- Apply the face mask and leave it on for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.