Well, summer is here at its all-time heavy peak, what with the hot day time temperatures and that sweaty feeling the minute you go out of the house, or maybe when you’re in the house. This season is the time for all types of skin issues, especially for oily and acne-prone skin.
So, I am going to share 3 best face packs for summers to get suntan free, oil free, fresh, glowing and hydrated skin.
1.Cleansing Face pack:
- First, take two tablespoons of Multani mitti in a bowl. Add one tablespoon of honey into it.
- Now, pour some rose water into it. Mix it well until it turns into a paste.
- Now, apply this face pack all over your face and leave it until it gets dry. Later, wash it with normal water.
Use this face pack 4-5 times in a week.
2.Anti-Tanning Face pack:
- Take two tablespoons of gram flour in a bowl. Now, add a pinch of turmeric powder in it.
- Now, add two tablespoons of yogurt in it. Now, mix it well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face for 15-20 minutes. Later, take some water in your hand and massage on your face. Now, wash this off with water.
You can use this face pack every alternate day to get rid of suntan.
3.Hydrating/Soothing Face pack:
- Take one cucumber and grate the half of a cucumber on a plate.
- Now, take a strainer and take out cucumber juice in a bowl. So, this is around one spoon of cucumber juice.
- Now, keep this in the freezer for 2 minutes to cool down. After 2 minutes take out the lemon juice from the freezer.
- Now, add one tablespoon of honey in the chilled cucumber juice and give it a mix.
- Now, dip a cotton ball into it and apply this on your face for 30 minutes, then wash it with water.
So, I hope this post will be useful to you. If you liked this article, then click the like button and comment your thoughts about this post in the comment section. Also if you are interested in reading more posts like this then follow Beauty Corner to get more articles like this.