Imagine that you run into an exact copy of yourself on the street. We’re pretty sure that you never expected this situation to happen, and it will probably make you scratch your head and scream out loud, “Woah, how did that happen?!” But it seems that such situations are not rare, and almost magic things happen all over the world every day. We don’t know if they are a coincidence or glitches in the matrix, all we know is that you are going to drop your jaw for the next 10 minutes.
Some of these photos are hard to believe even for Bright Side,and we’ve seen a lot. But they don’t lie, so check them out.
20. Someone has fortuned upon oddvacado.
19. “Urban Outfitters sells a pair of socks that looks exactly like my friend who works there.”
18. Different families wore the same clothes.
17. This guy wore perfect shoes for the perfect occasion.
16. This picture is so engaging that we’ve been staring at it for a long time.
15. “Shhhh... I’m hiding from Monday.”
14. “We wonder if they complimented each other’s outfit.”
13. “We are watching you. There is no escape.”
12. “And now try to convince us that you don’t work there. And that’s not your uniform.”
11. Two of them even got matching boyfriends.
10. “You see a helicopter. I see a drumstick with an umbrella.”
9. A designer probably came here to get inspired.
8. “I walked past 2 guys on a bridge in Paris and thought, ’Wow, that guy really looks like Wes Anderson...’ then I saw who was walking with him.”
7. “The way the leaves grow on this tree make it look blurry.”
6. “I like the mango that’s smiling.”
5. Just cross the line, and you won’t need an umbrella anymore.
4. “I found my doppelgänger in this painting at a local art exhibit. It was titled When I Grow Up, which is funny because the first career I ever wanted was to be was an astronaut!”
3. When you live in a city and sometimes want to just get lost.
2. The moment all drivers wait for.
1. “I saw this photo posted here... It seems I have the photo the grandmother took that day. (It was bought at an antique shop years ago.)”
Have you been in a situation that you couldn’t believe happened?