Cats are angels with whiskers most of the time, but occasionally they can be pure evil, yet still in a hilarious way. Their wicked behavior might just be the result of boredom or curiosity. They seem to enjoy being naughty and they never get tired of trolling their owners. Sitting in your pan when you want to cook something, stealing the dog’s bed, and even pushing your TV off the stand — these are just a few moments when our fluffy friends are not so “purrfect.”
We at Bright Side love these little villains and want to share their mischievous behavior with you because we can’t stay mad at these adorable furballs, no matter what they do.
1. In case you wondered who rules this house...
2. “Head-bump loving cats are the worst when they have the cone of shame!”
3. “Oh, were you going to cook something in that?”
4. “It only lasted 12 hours.”
5. Guilty? Yes. Sorry? Not really.
6. “Our local shelter just posted a photo of a cat that got adopted, I think he likes his new home.”
7. Seconds before disaster
8. “She did it and she doesn’t care.”
9. “This looks like a comfortable spot.”
10. “Your WiFi is going to be down for a few hours because I’m cold.”
11. “He pushed the middle towel off the bed so he could snuggle between the other 2.”
12. “The cat knocked my daughter’s fish bowl off the dresser.”
13. “I think I’ll just... Yep, this is a good place.”
14. “I don’t know what happened to the toilet roll, mom.”
15. “My wife and our cat, Olivia, are in a constant battle for control of my wife’s pregnancy pillow. Yesterday, the cat won.”
16. I thought you wanted new curtains...
17. “My cat after I tried taking back my laptop.”
18. “I swear I’ll do it.”
19. “My cat scratches the couch and sits on the scratching post.”
20. “Here’s where my cat chose to pee.”
21. “She looked guilty for a split second, then continued with her rampage.”
22. “My cat really enjoys my dog’s new bed.”
23. “This is what I woke up to today...”
24. Brotherly love
25. “Get a cat, they said. They provide emotional support, they said.”
26. “My cat occasionally visits our neighbors. Today she came back with a little snack.”
What was the meanest thing your cat has been capable of? Please share your cat’s funniest stories and photos with us.