Have you ever felt the awful pain of accidentally stepping on a LEGO piece in the middle of the night? Or have you ever found yourself in a situation where you don’t have any utensils to eat with at home? The people featured in this article have experienced all kinds of problems and somehow managed to survive. Turns out, all you need is a creative mind and nothing more.
We at Bright Side always get inspired by people who try to solve everyday problems in an unusual way. So we invite you to take a look at 22 photos that will certainly make you laugh and encourage your imagination at the same time.
22. “My little cousin was being bullied for his big ears so I fixed them for him.”
21. “This is how I keep track of my turtle when he adventures around my apartment.”
20. “How I motivate myself to study”
19. When you expect your kids to become successful painters:
18. “I FaceTimed my Playstation so I could play in the bath.”
17. When you’re faced with a really hard choice:
16. “These brownies are labeled based on what part of the pan they were baked on.”
15. This is just genius.
My dad uses a toilet seat to put his plate on while he watches tv pic.twitter.com/OEAZyqfTvr— _theblessedone (@_the_blessedone) January 29, 2017
14. “Staying at the airport overnight”
13. “My roommate doesn’t own an iron.”
12. “I said, ’How tall are you?’ He handed me this.”
11. “My friend got tired of his kids losing the remotes.”
10. In this vest, nobody will touch your dog.
There’s a coyote outside. You know what that means: coyote vest time! pic.twitter.com/Pj164giawL— Amina Akhtar (@Drrramina) December 3, 2018
9. When you absolutely hate washing dishes:
8. Is this how selfie sticks were invented?
7. Time to throw a huge party!
My dad went to Vegas for 5 days and put a camera in the house but that aint stoping me 🤷🏽♂️💡 pic.twitter.com/Tkek3eDYRq— ALPHA (@KevinMieles11) June 8, 2017
6. These guys know how to have a good time.
5. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
i don't have any spooks or forks so i broke off a piece of a hanger so i could eat pic.twitter.com/5wh5SVfpxX— childish sambino (@samiwert) May 11, 2017
4. When you don’t have money for a new iPhone:
How to make the best out of a bad situation pic.twitter.com/IIp8Ls5bZr— Stumbler Videos (@StumblerVideos) March 31, 2014
3. “My mom is always complaining about the smell in my teenage brother’s room. This is his solution.”
2. This is what pure “dad-ication” looks like.
My dad bought a snorkel for the sole purpose of taking naps in the pool pic.twitter.com/OhVJNVbfvS— Skyler Nitschke (@skyler_nitschke) June 24, 2017
1. The best life hack for parents
Next time I step on Lego, I will simply get taller. I'm a bloody genius. pic.twitter.com/0gEoX4wVtw— Nick Harvey (@mrnickharvey) November 19, 2014
How do you usually solve your everyday problems? Feel free to share your creative inventions with us!