1. If you add 250 ml of alcohol and 250 ml of water the resultant makes will be 480 ml due to to the bonding between water and ethanol molecules.
2. Polar bears are nearly undetectable by infrared cameras. [because thermal cameras detect the heat lost by a subject as infrared, but polar bears are experts at conserving heat].
3. There is enough DNA in the average person’s body to stretch from the sun to Pluto and back — ‘17 times'.
4. Venus is the only planet in our solar system to spin clockwise.
5. A day on Venus lasts longer than a year on earth.
6. If you cry in space, your tears will simply stuck to your face.
7. Babies have around 100 more bones than adults.
8. A teaspoonful of neutron star would weigh 6 billion tons.
9. If you took out all the empty space in our atoms, the human race could fit in the volume of a sugar cube.
10. It takes a photon up to 40,000 years to travel from the core of the sun to its surface, but only 8 minutes to travel the rest of the way to Earth.
11. Octopuses have three hearts, nine brains, and blue blood.
12. Only one letter doesn’t appear in the periodic table, is letter ‘J’.
13. Hot water freezes faster than cold water.
14. Cold water heats up faster than hot water.
15. Water can exist in three states at once, this is called the Triple Point. [water exists as a gas, a liquid, and a solid simultaneously].
Thank-you for reading…