As we all know, the National Geographic Society is one of the largest scientific organizations in the world dedicated to exploring and protecting our planet since 1888. Its original purpose was the study of world geography, but over time its areas of interest went beyond geography. Here are 15 breathtaking photos from national geographic.
1. A somersault, Sri Lanka
2. Shark City, Bahamas
3. Leopard hunting a stork, Tanzania
4. Saline in Senegal
5. Rising Waves in Winter, Australia
6. An opportunistic pixabay, Kenya
7. Traveling to the sky, India
8. A normal day in India!
9. Camping in the net, Italy
10. Giraffes Dancing Tango, Tanzania
11. Sun Geometry, Mexico
12. "Mars", Italy
13. Flamingos taking off in Tanzania
14. "Mermaid" in Japan
15. Swinging on the edge of the knife
Which of these images is your favorite? Share with all your friends so they too have the opportunity to marvel at these amazing photos!