1. Made in China stickers are actually made in Korea.
2. Turtles can breathe through their butts and pee through their mouth .
3. ALMOST is the largest English word with all the letters in alphabetical order.
4. Elephants are pregnant for almost 2 years .
5. The line that separates night and day sides on earth is called the terminator .
6. Sunset on Mars is blue .
7. Scientists in Mexico turned tequila into diamonds by heating a cheap shot to 800 degrees celsius.
8. Cows produce more milk when listening to relaxing music .
9. More than 50,000 people in Japan are over 100 years .
10. Under extremely high pressure peanut butter can be turned into diamonds .
11. During Roman times , salt was worth its weight in gold and soldiers were sometimes paid in salt , hence the word SALARY .
12. A man Robert Vick once broke out of the prison , then turned himself in because it was too cold outside .
13. You can buy BIONIC PANTS that you can use to sit down anywhere without a chair .