Japan has always been known as the country of traditions and technology. Innovations we don't even think about are already reality in the Land of the Rising Sun.
There, the future has arrived, with furious inventions like capsule hotels (to save space) or the high-speed rail network, shinkansen .
Today we're going to explore Japanese culture again and found some of the most interesting things that seem to come directly from the year 3019.
1. While the common toilet seat has a standard design, Japanese seats offer a cute toilet, even for home use.
2. A kindergarten with a roof playground! Take a look at this huge oval tree-shaped building!
3. These yellow street lines are designed to guide visually impaired citizens
4. In Japan, there is a fully equipped hotel with robots.
5. They have 3D images instead of photographs in the menus. How not to make your mouth water when looking at them?
6. This smart Novera mirror interacts with users to make them feel beautiful. Remember the story of Snow White, don't you?
7. Despite the lack of space and the fact that it is a metropolitan area, Tokyo found a solution for agriculture by bringing the rice field to its surface.
8. These popular toys in Japan can be obtained anonymously by online play, and prizes can be sent right to your door.
9. Don't worry about parking for your bike, because in Japan there is underground parking
10. The Japanese created another futuristic-shaped fruit, the orange pentagon.
11. Save space without compromising the memory of those who died. Japan introduced a beautiful high-tech cemetery
12. This seemingly gravity-defying bridge is real and found in Japan. It looks a lot like a roller coaster, soaring into the sky or down a steep slope.
Have you ever been to Japan? What characteristics of Japanese culture surprised you the most? What other things about this country make you think that the population already lives in the future?