According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 13 million people die each year as a result of exposure to environmental pollution, and 25 percent of diseases that affect humanity are derived from this cause.
The world population has doubled in a short time, in 1960 we were only 3 thousand 305 million people, by 2017 we are 7 thousand 347 million. Every human generates 1.2 kilos of garbage daily, by 2025 this figure will amount to 18 percent, which is a big problem.
In the last 500 years, 5,570 species have been extinguished, and three quarters of the remaining ones are expected to disappear in the next 300 years.
These photos show how hurt and damaged our planet is, prove that the end is near, and we are responsible.
1. 16000 pigs killed by pollution - Huangpu River
2. Child swims among contaminated water - India
3. Air pollution - China
4. Land exploitation : cattle graze amongst burning Amazon jungle in Brazil
5. Hunters hold the skin of a Siberian tiger
6. Energy demand - Los Angeles
7. Desert full of unusable tires - Nevada
8. Electronic trash can
9. Starving polar bear
10. Oil-covered bird
11. Aerial view of New Delhi
12. The largest diamond mine - Russia
Share this post with friends.