Hello friends, how are you all welcoming me once again on this channel.
Friends, Bollywood industry has been famous all over the world for its best films for the last almost a century. There have been many better films in this industry, which have earned a lot of name in the world. There are some secrets related to this industry, which few people will know. Today we are going to tell you 10 big secrets related to Bollywood, so let's know.
1) When Bollywood's best actor Anil Kapoor first came to Mumbai, he lived in the garage of Raj Kapoor's house. As soon as he got success in Bollywood, he shifted to another place.
2) India sells the world's highest number of movie tickets every year. Over 3 billion tickets are sold in India every year. But despite these, the price of film tickets in India is the lowest. People have to pay huge amount to watch the film in foreign countries.
3) Bollywood film "Do Aankhen Barah Haath" was released in the year 1957. The song of the film 'Aay Malik Tere Bande Hum' was sung by Lata Mangeshkar, lyrics of this song were stolen from the anthem of Pakistani school.
4) Javed Akhtar, the script writer of the film Sholay, did not like the voice of Amjad Khan playing Gabbar. Despite this, Amjad Khan did the iconic role.
5) Famous director Subhash Ghai did cameo in Rajesh Khanna's film Aradhana in 1969. After this, he was seen doing cameos in all the films he made.
6) The real surname of Hrithik Roshan, considered Bollywood superhero, is Nagrath and not Roshan. Roshanlal Nagarath was the name of his grandfather. Hrithik Roshan's father Rakesh Roshan made his father's name his surname. In this way, Hrithik is also known as Hrithik Roshan.
7) Saif Ali Saif Ali Khan was approached before the film "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" Shah Rukh Khan. Everyone knows about this. But do you know that Bollywood superstar Tom Cruise was also approached for the role of Raj Malhotra
8) One of the most iconic films of Bollywood, mughal-e-azam, the film was released in Hindi, English and Tamil language. The film proved to be a flop in Tamil. After which this film was not released in English. In Hindi language, this film had made many records of earning.
9) It is believed that Raj Kapoor believed more in superstitions. This was the reason that neither Raj Kapoor touched the liquor nor ate non-veg before the release of the 1978 film 'Satyam Shivam Sundaram'.
10) Dharmendra was a great fan of "Suraiya" in his youth. Dharmendra used to walk till Milo to see his films. This is the reason that he saw the film 'Dillagi' in the year 1949 40 times.
Friends, we hope you have liked this, so you must like and share it, as well as tell your comments on the comment box, thank you.
Source - Amarujala