These are the Indian things mostly 90s kids will understand
1) Having family dinner with your joint family.
2. Savouring hot tea and samosa on rainy days
3) Keeping a coin on train tracks.
4) Waiting eagerly exams to finish and Summer holidays
5) If your head hits accidentally, Hitting your heads for second time for good luck.
6) After a year your old class books becomes new roughbooks
7) That privilege
8) Playing with tree branches in nature.
9) Last exam
10) Plucking mangoes directly from trees.
The whole credits for these beautiful images telling stories goes to Paperboat