1. Network: Connect with people. Offline. And schedule additional time with them to meet later.
2. Exercise and/or Meditate. Everyday.
3. Spend some time alone. Take a short walk in nature everyday.
4. Minimize the time you spend using technology. Get rid of the apps you don’t need. Stop the information overload.
5. Never let the child within you die. The child that goes “WOW” at everything it sees around. Never let that inner curious kid go away. Be happy for the smallest of things.
6. Express your love and gratitude. Let people know that they have made a difference in your life. Give them a reason to be happy about themselves.
7. Travel alone. At least once a year. Take interesting pictures. Meet interesting people.
8. Start a journal. Write down your feelings. Explore your emotional self. Peel the outer layers and try to deep into your feelings.
9. Push yourself everyday. Make an effort and ask something to someone — an extra discount, some advice, a pic, anything. Why? To get used to being rejected.
10. At the end of everyday, look back. Take a deep breath. Smile. Accept.Appreciate yourself for all the effort you made today. Sleep peacefully.