- Just one day in Delhi or Mumbai is equal to inhaling 100 cigarettes.
2. Kerala tops the ‘Highest liquor consuming state’ list in india, not Punjab.
3. 1 marriage out of 100 ends in divorce.
4. Indian housewives own 11% of the worlds gold. That’s more than the combined stocks of the USA, Switzerland, Germany and the International Monetary Fund.
5. There are 6 seasons in India.
6.That it is illegal for a child in India to neglect their parents after their retirement.
7. According to the Guinness book of world Records, India ranks third behind the USA and the UK in the number of records claimed each year.
8. Only 3% of Indians pay income tax.
9. India has floating post office.
10. Hindi is not the only national language in India.