The other side of nature.
It may seem to you that you will not be surprised at anything and you have already managed to see everything. But this is not so! Take a look at these pictures and discover something new.
1) Scottish photographer Alan McFadien wanted to take the perfect shot in memory of his grandfather. It took 6 years to create the photo. Here it is.
2) A school of fish and a brave diver Octavio Aburto.
3) The photographer of the series of photographs “The Lions of the Serengeti” - photographer Nick Nichols and cameraman Nathan Williamson - captured scenes from the life of these royal animals for 2 years.
4) Chilean photographer Francisco Negroni is known for his incredible images of extreme weather conditions.
5) Tadpoles swim through a jungle of lily stalks in Cedar Lake
6) An orangutan shields from a rainstorm under a banana leaf, Bali. Photo - Andrew Suryono
7) Bahamas “blue holes” - flooded limestone caves. A little lower lies the whole kingdom of tunnels and passages that consist of their fossils and ancient formations.
8) “When our ship approached the glacier, I was shocked to see a series of waterfalls from melting ice,” writes Paul Nicklen, Photographer of this picture.
9) Volcano Kronotsky, Kamchatka. Photo by Igor Shpilenok.
10) Snoqualmie Pass, Washington, is an amazing area. The evening sky over Seattle.
Did you like the selection?